5 things to do to keep yourself inspired
- Be open to new information. It’s really hard to grow, when you do not challenge your knowledge. It does not really matter how right or wrong I am. The value of the information lies in its usefulness.
- Speak up your mind. When I have different position on topic I try explain my own. My view may be unpopular, but for me its more important to stay true to myself.
- Accept new challenges. I cannot know what I am capable of until I do it. Sometimes its important to not assume anything and just give it a try.
- Remember your mortality. When I think about the limitation of time I have, I want to act. Life passes whether I want it or not, no matter what I am doing.
- Write. Everything I know, I try to share with my notes and stories. I believe my works can help someone to understand the life a little bit better, and that inspires me most. It helps me to feel that my life matters.